Welcome to Connie's Spot

The Above Picture is some of Connie's Spot© Crochet Patterns© All Patterns are Available at my Shop on ETSY Welcome to the Multiple Award-Winning Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Crocheting Blog! Check out Connie's New Endeavor Paper Crafting-Journals!! Now in our 11th Year We Want to Thank All Our Customers/Friends Who Have Helped Us Grow with Thousands of Pattern Sales/Downloads, and Over "ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS" from All Over the World!!!

If you are new to Connie's Spot© make sure to take the time to follow Connie's Spot© Her Patterns are available at her shop on Etsy. Check out Connie's Spot© Blog Archive of 300+Posts!! That includes Free Crochet Patterns from Connie Hughes Designs© Free Recipes, New Paper Crafting-Journals, Decorating Tips, & Poetry!

As always Connie's Spot© is free of Pop-Ups and Invasive Ads...so take your time and explore her blog post archives its loaded with gems...most of all enjoy! Connie's Spot© will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on the Advertiser/Sponsor Links. This helps cover the cost for providing free patterns! Thanks for Visiting Connie's Spot© Blog!!

Connie's Spot© Crocheting & Connie Hughes Designs© Characters, Photo's, Designs & Patterns are All Copyright© Protected All Rights Reserved.

Shop Connies Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handmade Journals on Etsy!!

Shop Connies Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handmade Journals on Etsy!!
Shop Connie's Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handcrafted Journals on Etsy!! 995 Sales of Finished Products & Patterns Plus Over 100 5-Star Reviews!! To All Our Customers Thank You!!! Just Click on the Picture above to take you to my shop on Etsy!

Now Over ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS!! To All Our Friends, Followers Customers & Visitors Welcome!!

Connie's Spot© Language Translator

"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes Now available on my Etsy Shop!

"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes Now available on my Etsy Shop!
"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes, I have to say this is one of my favorites for sure. I really love this one, because it's a great size. Big enough to write on and small enough to carry inside a bag and take it with you. Now available on my Etsy Shop!

Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!!
Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!! I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Connie's Spot© has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Crochet Blogs on the Web!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded Top 80 Crochet Blog Award!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded Top 80 Crochet Blog Award!!
"Top 80 Crochet Blogs" By AmsterdamDiary.com: Originality★★★★ Design★★★★★ Social Media★★★★★

Connie's Spot©

Connie's Spot©
Recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award...Thank You Crochet is the Way!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"


I kept hearing that Christmas Song that Julie Andrews always sang
"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"
So I thought I would show some of my favorite ornaments...
every year I buy a few new one's, I always seem to find one
that somehow touches me or reminds me of my kids or my childhood!
I have a little tree that I put in my dining room every
Christmas...and I love to find unusual ornaments...and
this year I found this Gumball Machine and Donut
I just love them! 
 
I found this Frosty Ornament in a wonderful store in
Gig Harbor, Washington
It has everything under the sun that has anything to do
with Christmas...if you live near by and have never been
and you love Christmas as much as I do...then
you must go...you won't be disappointed
the store is called
The Beach Basket and believe me it is awesome!
I know the name is odd for a Christmas Shop!
here's a link to there site.
 I have always had a thing for
Ice Skates...I just love them
my husband says it's
because I grew up in
Southern California...he's probably right!
When I was a kid Space toys were all the
rage...my parents bought them for me and my
sister...so when I saw these it just took
me back...
These are adorable
And of course who doesn't dream of Christmas in a
log cabin up on a snowy mountain!
This ornament is special...it's
Handcrafted by Christopher Radko
and no two ornaments are exactly alike, and
each one takes 7 days to complete...
from the glassblowing to the hand painting
they then place a signature golden ornament charm
on each one...this ornament is called the
Cozy Christmas Cottage
These are made in Poland!
 
The Nativity
this ornament is so pretty, all encased in a dome!
The kids will love this one!
 
This ornament was given to me by my
Grandmother...she gave me and my 3 sisters 
ornaments one year...it really means a lot
to me and I know it means a lot to my
sisters...it always has a special
spot on the tree and I pray every
Christmas that it won't get broken!
It's survived two kids and a
crazy Dalmatian!
It's a painting on silk
and it's getting up there in years! 
 Have A Wonderful Christmas
Connie

No comments:

Make Sure You Check This Out!! Connie's Spot© Blog Post Archive 300+ Posts Loaded With Gems!!!