Welcome to Connie's Spot©
Welcome to Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Crocheting, Crafting, and Creating! Now in our 5th Year We Want to Thank All of Our Customers/Friends Who Have Helped Us Grow to Over 6000 Followers, Over 65,500 Pattern Downloads & Now Over 600,000 Page Views From All Over the World We Thank You All!!!
If you are new to Connie's Spot© make sure to take the time to follow Connie's Spot© to get her latest Patterns available at her shops on Etsy, Ravelry or Craftsy. Check out Connie's Spot© Blog Archive of 300+Posts & Growing! That includes Free Crochet Patterns from Connie Hughes Designs© Cooking & Baking Tips, Crafting & Decorating Tips, Travel & Poetry, More!
As always Connie's Spot© is free of Pop-Ups and Invasive Ads...so take your time and explore her blog post archives its loaded with gems...most of all enjoy! Connie's Spot© will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on the Advertiser/Sponsor Links. This helps cover the cost for providing free patterns!
Thanks for Visiting Connie's Spot© Like Something Tell Us...Want to See Something Tell Us! When contacting Connie's Spot© in the comments section you need to give a reply email address! Here's Connie's Spot contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Characters, Photo's, Designs & Patterns are All Copyright© Protected All Rights Reserved.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
I just finished two more porch pillows
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013
I used a G hook and Red Heart Yarn in Spring Green
Abbreviation's used in pattern
st, sts-stitch, stitches
dec 2 sc sts, sc in the next 16sts, dec 2 sc sts, ch1 and turn (18sts)
1 sc in each st across, ch 1 and turn (18stst)
dec the first 2 sc sts, repeat 1, 1 sc in the next 10 sts, dec 2 sc sts, repeat 1, ch 1 and turn (14sts)
1 sc in each st across, do not fasten off
ch 1 work 1 sc in each st around the entire vase. Fasten off. Then sew it on the front of the pillow.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
1 sm. roll of Red Heart Bright Yellow
1 sm. roll of Red Heart White
hdc-half double crochet
blo-back loops only
Ch 4, join to (the first ch st you made) with a sl st
Ch 3, wk 11hdc into the ring, join with a sl st
Ch 2, wk 2 hdc in each st around, join with a sl st
Ch 2, wk 1 hdc in the first st, wk 2 hdc in the next st, all the way around, join with a sl st
Ch 2, 1 hdc in the next 2 sts. 2 hdc in the next, repeat all the way around, join with a sl st
1 hdc in the next 3 sts, 2 hdc in the next, repeat all the way around
join with a sl st
Ch 2, 1 hdc in the next 4 sts, 2 hdc in the next repeat all the way around, join with a sl st, fasten off here if you've already done row 7 on the other circle.
Ch 2, wk 1 hdc in blo all the way around, join with a sl st
Working in the back loops creates a line and it helps when sewing the petals on...it gives you something to follow and keeps the petals nice and straight.
Ch 2, 1 hdc in each st around, repeat row 8, 4 more times, then turn both pieces inside out and crochet them together, leaving a space big enough for you to stuff. Be careful not to over stuff...you don't want to much of the stuffing to show through.
I did it with two circles because it's easier for beginners.
With white yarn
1 sc in the 2 ch spaces, ch 1 & turn-2 sts
Ch 1, wk 2 sc in each st, ch 1 , turn-4 sts
Sc in each sc st, ch 1 & turn-4 sts
Sc 2 sts in the 1st st, 1 sc in the next 2, 2 sc in the last st, ch 1 & turn-6 sts
Wk 1 sc in each sc st, Ch 1 & turn-6 sts
Sc 2 sts in the 1st st, 1 sc in the next 4 sts, 2 sc in the last st, ch 1 & turn-8 sts
1 sc in each st, ch 1 & turn-8 sts
Wk 2 sc in the 1 st st, 1 sc in next 6 sts, 2 sc in the last st, ch 1 & turn-10 sts
Or you can use thread...when sewing the back petals on place them kind of in the middle of the two front petals, so they will be seen.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© "Customer Testimonials"
- Bane Inspired Hat©*****Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! Super speedy shipping and very well priced product! Great communication and pleasure to do business with! Thank you!!!!
- Viking Helmut Pattern*****turned out beautifully, easy to follow. I'm a slow crocheter & it did not take me long at all
- Little Girl And Snowman Crochet Dolls ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ This is so, so very cute! Attention to detail and workmanship are amazing!
- Handbag Baby Bow Satchel Purse Pattern© 5-Stars! I really love them, thanks!
- Minion Purple Monster Inspired Hat Pattern + Removable Goggles!! 5-Stars! Verry nice, easy to make!!
- Owl Backpack, Owl Doll and Owl Purse Patterns + Crocodile Stitch Picture Tutorial 5-Stars! Great Pattern! I love it!
- Minions Insipred Crocheted Doll 5-Stars! Amazingly fast shipping! Great doll! Love it!
- Rudolph Saves Christmas 5-Stars! Adorable item! My son will love it! Fast shipping, too. Thanks!
- So Cute Baby Is Back 5-Stars! Amazing quality! Love this doll. The perfect Christmas gift for a very special little girl! Thank You. It is perfect! Will be back
- Gingerbread, Haunted, and Doll House Patterns 5-Stars! Would purchase from this seller again!
- Little Mindy Mouse Pattern© 5-Stars! ★ª"˜¨¨★ª"˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★THANK YOU!!★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª★¨¨˜"ª★ Kind Regards Sabine :-)
- Owl Backpack, Owl Doll and Owl Purse Patterns + Crocodile Stitch Picture Tutorial 5-Stars! I really love them, thanks!
- SpongeBob Square Pants Inspired Crocheted Doll 5-Stars! Excellent quality. Looks just like pic. My little boy will love it!
- Ms Knight Helmet Hats 5-Stars! Connie made a beautiful bright pink with black accents (Ms Knight Hat) as per my request. It fits my daughter perfectly and it was delivered quickly. We love it! Thank you Connie
- Haunted House, Christmas Gingerbread House, & Gwinna's Doll House Patterns© Three Great Patterns in One!! 5-Stars! So cute and fun :)
- Purple Monster Hat and Removable Goggles Pattern© 5-Stars! Such creative and detailed patterns!
- Yellow Siren & French Maid Hat Patterns© 5-Stars! Wonderful patterns. Easily understandable patterns!!