Welcome to Connie's Spot

The Above Picture is some of Connie's Spot© Crochet Patterns© All Patterns are Available at my Shop on ETSY Welcome to the Multiple Award-Winning Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Crocheting Blog! Check out Connie's New Endeavor Paper Crafting-Journals!! Now in our 11th Year We Want to Thank All Our Customers/Friends Who Have Helped Us Grow with Thousands of Pattern Sales/Downloads, and Over "ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS" from All Over the World!!!

If you are new to Connie's Spot© make sure to take the time to follow Connie's Spot© Her Patterns are available at her shop on Etsy. Check out Connie's Spot© Blog Archive of 300+Posts!! That includes Free Crochet Patterns from Connie Hughes Designs© Free Recipes, New Paper Crafting-Journals, Decorating Tips, & Poetry!

As always Connie's Spot© is free of Pop-Ups and Invasive Ads...so take your time and explore her blog post archives its loaded with gems...most of all enjoy! Connie's Spot© will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on the Advertiser/Sponsor Links. This helps cover the cost for providing free patterns! Thanks for Visiting Connie's Spot© Blog!!

Connie's Spot© Crocheting & Connie Hughes Designs© Characters, Photo's, Designs & Patterns are All Copyright© Protected All Rights Reserved.

Shop Connies Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handmade Journals on Etsy!!

Shop Connies Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handmade Journals on Etsy!!
Shop Connie's Spot© and Connie Hughes Designs© Crochet Patterns & Handcrafted Journals on Etsy!! 995 Sales of Finished Products & Patterns Plus Over 100 5-Star Reviews!! To All Our Customers Thank You!!! Just Click on the Picture above to take you to my shop on Etsy!

Now Over ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS!! To All Our Friends, Followers Customers & Visitors Welcome!!

Connie's Spot© Language Translator

"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes Now available on my Etsy Shop!

"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes Now available on my Etsy Shop!
"Ladies & Gentlemen Journal" Handcrafted by Connie Hughes, I have to say this is one of my favorites for sure. I really love this one, because it's a great size. Big enough to write on and small enough to carry inside a bag and take it with you. Now available on my Etsy Shop!

Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!!
Connie's Spot© Awarded the Feed Spot Top 100 Crochet Blog Award!! I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Connie's Spot© has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Crochet Blogs on the Web!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded Top 80 Crochet Blog Award!!

Connie's Spot© Awarded Top 80 Crochet Blog Award!!
"Top 80 Crochet Blogs" By AmsterdamDiary.com: Originality★★★★ Design★★★★★ Social Media★★★★★

Connie's Spot©

Connie's Spot©
Recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award...Thank You Crochet is the Way!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Handmade Shabby Chic Journal by Connie Hughes

 Handmade Shabby Chic Journal

By Connie Hughes


I know it's been a long time since I have made a post here on 
Connie's Spot a lot has happened to me since then. My 
sweet husband has been keeping my blog going for me during my
2 1/2-year battle with breast cancer. My last checkup was all clear and 
now I just have yearly checkups. I had quit posting about a year or so
before I got sick because I got really burned out and I really
 needed a break. I had no idea it would be this long. I have found 
that crocheting is very difficult for me, because of  
the joint pain I now suffer from. I have to take an 
estrogen blocker because my cancer was her2 positive. 
But I have found a new craft that I enjoy very much and 
it is much easier on my hands and fingers. The one thing
I thought was that when treatment was over I would.
be fine and back to my old self. But that didn't happen.
There are a lot of other issues you have to deal with. But
I'm alive and doing pretty well, but cancer sucks!
Now let me tell you what I've been up too!

I've made several journals; this is my newest one. 
I thought I would share it with you. 
It's now available in my Shop on ETSY for 
Only $22.99
Here's the link:
 Handmade Shabby Chic Journal 
SOLD!!

















It's now available in my Shop on ETSY for 
Only $22.99
Here's the link:
SOLD!!

I want to say my husband kept my blog going but you
all kept it alive and took me over 1 Million Page Views!
Thank you so much, it was something that really
made me happy even when I was so sick.

I was thinking of doing a video tutorial on how to make 
this journal or one like it. I know my main focus was on crochet in the past. 
So, I would love to hear your thoughts and get your feedback. 
Please share if you know someone who is into paper crafts. 

Connie Hughes 


Connie’s Spot©
Paid & Free Crochet Patterns, 
Paper Crafting Journals, 
Free Recipes, Poetry & More!

Thanks for Supporting Small Businesses!

Here's a couple more Journals I made that are available 
now at my Etsy Shop just click on the links:
Just click on the link above.


Now available in my shop on ETSY
for Only $25.99 
Just click on the link above.

No comments:

Make Sure You Check This Out!! Connie's Spot© Blog Post Archive 300+ Posts Loaded With Gems!!!