Welcome to Connie's Spot©

Welcome to Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Crocheting, Crafting, and Creating!!

Make sure you check out Connie's Spot© Post Archive of 265 Posts and growing. That includes Crocheting-Paid and Free Patterns from Connie Hughes Designs©, Cooking and Baking Tips, Crafting and Decorating Tips, Travel, Poetry, and More!

Follow Connie's Spot© to get her latest Creation or Pattern Available @ her Shop on Etsy.com. Watch for Upcoming Freebies and Giveaways!

Like Something Tell Us...Want to See Something Tell Us! :-)

Thanks for Visiting Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Enjoy Connie!

Connie's Spot© & Connie Hughes Designs© Are Copyright Protected All Rights Reserved.

Julep

Fall Neutrals Welcome Box

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pink Ruffle Scarf


I have been in winter scarf mode lately...
My daughter lives in Idaho and they have some pretty severe winter weather there!
So she asked me if I could make her some pretty scarves...
I was really happy when I found this
This is a free pattern from Lion Brand Yarn
in the pattern they used 
Vanna's Choice Yarn: Raspberry
 Vanna's Glamour: Rhinestone Pink  
I couldn't find the Rhinestone Pink anywhere
so I saw this Pink Silver Rose by Red Heart
the two colors together are simply beautiful the scarf
 just sparkles and it ruffles beautifully, I really love it...
Honestly the pictures don't do it justice.
 
It was very simple to make using a dc throughout
You need two balls of  the
Vanna's Choice in Raspberry
and one ball of Red Heart Pink Silver Rose
I made this one in a few hours, so would make a perfect
Christmas Gift!
The Pattern Number is: L10510
Now I'm off to find a box for my scarves!
Happy Crocheting
Connie

zulily

zulily Kitchen Sale

reebok

Craftsy Free Crochet Classes

Connie's Spot© Subscription Form

Full Name *
Email *
Connie\
Subscribe to Connie's Spot© Get the Latest Creation, Pattern, Recipe, Crafting Tip, Giveaway, More!!
Enter the following to confirm your subscription *
email marketing by activecampaign

zulily Gear up