Welcome to Connie's Spot©

Welcome to Connie's Spot©

Crocheting, Crafting, and Creating! Make sure you check out Connie's Spot© Post Archive of 235 Posts and growing. That includes Crocheting and Free Patterns, Cooking and Baking Tips, Crafting and Decorating Tips, Travel, Poetry, and More!

Be Sure You Follow Connie's Spot© to get the latest Creation Available @ her Shop on Etsy.com, Freebie, or Giveaway!

Like something tell us, want to see something tell us...

Enjoy and Thanks for Visiting Connie's Spot©


Thursday, November 15, 2012

Little Girl and Snowman

Hello, I just want to share with you one of the cutest
patterns I've seen in a while.
Little Girl And Snowman
 
As soon as I saw it, I just had to make one!
This pattern is for sale at BVOE'S SHOP

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I Love Christmas!!
If you have any questions about anything you have seen on my blog.
Please feel free to send me an email or comment in the comments section.
Thanks For Looking!
Connie

 

Connie's Spot© Most Popular Posts!